Marketing Management: A Relationship Approach takes the unique approach of linking relationship marketing to the traditional market planning models, which are used by most marketers today. The importance of the firm, not only to have good relationships with their customers but also with the other actors in the value net,such as suppliers, competitors, supplementors and the firm´s own personal, is paramount. The "new" holistic approach to the marketing planning process in illustrated throughout the book with real company examples.
Key features of the text include:
- A clear structur built around the marketing planning process.
- Extencive coverage of analysing relationships in the value chain.
- How to build a marketing plan and estimate the financial consequences in the form of the marketing budget.
- How to create competitive advantages through developing relationships and networks with over companies.
- How to develop relationships between international buyers and sellers who differ in nationality or cultural bachground.
- Extensive coverage of IT/the internet as atool for creating transactions and subsequent costumer loyalty.
- Many up-to-date exhibits and cases related to the marketing planning process and the relationship approach.
About the Author:
Svend Hollensen is an Associate Professor at the University of Southern Denmark and has worked as a marketing consultant for several international companies and organisations.
Marketing Management: A Relationship Approach will be evaluable for undergraduates studying marketing management in their final year or at postgraduate level, but will also be invaluable to practitioners and those studying for professional or inter-corporate qualifications.